Smaradg

Ed Deaver divesplat1 at msn.com
Sat May 10 21:03:29 AKDT 2003

Got my kit in today.  Am excited about it but am wondering about the
"tricks"

1)  Is there a set of plans, or are the ail and elev scribed, or what are
the sizes?
2)  The little book I got says to set engine at 0 degrees thrust, is this
correct?
3)  Build with the rudder tab or not?
4)  Tail wheel preferences, CH 2" to Tetra tailwheel etc.
5)  What glue to use for the canopy(I always have problems here) and do you
fill in the gaps on the canopy?

Thanx in advance

Ed

# discussion-request at nsrca.org