Words of praise

David Lockhart DaveL322 at comcast.net
Sat May 10 04:35:06 AKDT 2003

And a third.  I've never seen anything produced by Dick that was less
than superior quality.

Dick's EMC design was far ahead of it's time and available to the
masses before most even realized the capabilities a F3A design should
have for P/F 01/03/05 etc.

I made a couple of minor modifications (reset incidences slightly,
added sub/ventral fin, clipped wingspan) after the 2002 contest season
and my EMC is flying better than ever (over 900 flights now) and going
strong.

David Lockhart