Don Szczur

don szczur dszczur at maranatha.net
Fri May 9 20:25:38 AKDT 2003

OK,  After some outstanding, and I must say quite professional FAI guidance the (total maneuver) is centered.  A diagram shown to me has the vertical upline as center (but equal maneuver elements spanning either side of center).  Just the way I've been practicing.  I adjust the loop radii to make it happen.  It presents really nice, especially with the Magnum DZ blend (extra power).

Our job as pilots is to give the judges exactly what they want to see!

Great discussion and thanks for the insight.