Daul Plugs

Keith Black tkeithb at attbi.com
Thu May 8 23:48:48 AKDT 2003

On RCU there's a long thread about a turboprop RC plane that uses a variable pitch prop. It's similar to what's used on helicopters and what allows heli's to hover upside down.

Sitting on the runway he could actually make the plane back-up.

With a variable pitched prop on our planes we could have some very interesting downlines, maybe even hover tail up!
:-)

RCU Thread:
http://www.rcuniverse.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13826&perpage=20&forumid=59&pagenumber=1

Videos: