Daul Plugs

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Thu May 8 22:04:42 AKDT 2003

Hey Bob,

I heard that 1300rpm's for the idle impresses the judges and turns the 6's into 9's....the reason is the model flies sooo much better that it doesn't matter how you move the sticks....when you get done doing a downline the judges applaud and the crowd throws roses to the pilot....Like  a Bull fighter the pilot goes over and kisses the fair maiden and the crowd goes wild.....Nike Sponsorships.....TV commercials....and even a expense account.....Man Sign me up!

or better yet,

Electric?

Idle is zero and its quiet!

This is all in fun guys.....but you would think from the comments being made its the difference between a national champion and 25th place.....