Engine HP

Lee Davis lee at piedmontmodels.com
Thu May 8 06:20:06 AKDT 2003

You are correct...that's why he listed the prop he was using, though I'm surprised he used such a small prop with a relatively large engine to get his numbers.  It definitely biases the equation.  I can vary the output of the Webra 1.45 by over 1 horsepower using different props of those that are appropriate for pattern.  The horsepower we list for the Webra, 3.67, is a conservative rating.  I've had it at 4.6 horsepower with a given prop.

Lee Davis
Piedmont Models
http://www.piedmontmodels.com/