Quick building question

John Gayer jgghome at earthlink.net
Tue May 6 19:41:42 AKDT 2003

Apply the epoxy full strength in globs on top of the cloth. Then use a
heat gun and a brush to spread it around. It won't take that much heat
to make most epoxies very brushable. Make sure the cloth gets
throroughly wetted and the epoxy runs through to the wood. and always
remember that its not necessary to use all the epoxy you mix but use
only what you need.

John

# discussion-request at nsrca.org