Daul Plugs

mdarr00 at comcast.net mdarr00 at comcast.net
Tue May 6 18:04:47 AKDT 2003

    Steve, you only need to light one plug to start the engine.  The second plug will light itself form the combustion process like you had mentioned.  If the second plug did not light up on its own, you would not get that great idle that the 3M engines have.  If you want to test that theory, install a plug that will not light up, and see how the engine idles.  You will find that it will not idle as slow.

Mike Darr