Y.S.140L

David Harmon k6xyz at attbi.com
Tue May 6 14:35:16 AKDT 2003

The check valve is leaking from the tank to the engine or the plunger in
the regulator is not seating properly or is damaged. Sometimes there is
a little mold flash around the circumference of the rubber 'regulator
plunger. This is YS part #49 on the exploded view of the engine.
My guess is the check valve considering that it runs good.

Dave
NSRCA 586