4 pt roll

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Tue May 6 03:34:40 AKDT 2003

Randy.

    Please take this in the kind ribbing it is sent with but we all have had our moments when flying and judging. We are all constantly re-evaluating what is the best way to interpret what we think we saw the pilot perform. Judges do make mistakes. Good judges make fewer mistakes. Dedicated judges hardly make any and will acknowledge the fact if they missed something. It happens. We are all human beings try to do something that aspires to perfection.
    Keep your eyes and ears open and listen and learn. Remember to keep having fun first and foremost though. My 2 cents..

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473
     Kb2joi - General