Supertiger 2300 Questions/Problem

Emory Schroeter emorydmd at earthlink.net
Mon May 5 18:05:17 AKDT 2003

I agree. I never could get the ST carb to work properly, even when modified.
The newest engines coming out of China may have addressed this problem with
the carb, but I haven't heard from anyone using the new engine. The Perry
5001 carb is what I have been using and it works well. The 5002 is the one
specifically designed for use with the pump. However, the 5001 works fine
with it also. I'd say, buy the 5001 and try moving the tank. If it works,
then the problem is solved. If not, then try the pump. Nothing against the
pump, but if you can fly without it, that is one less complicated part to
fail. Just my thoughts, anyway.You should not need a check valve.

Emory.