Supertiger 2300 Questions/Problem

Emory Schroeter emorydmd at earthlink.net
Mon May 5 14:15:42 AKDT 2003

You said that you replaced the carb, so I assume that you have a Perry or OS. Either of those should work. If you are running the main tank/ hopper tank set-up (this is what I run), you also have to consider the position of the main tank relative to the carb. I have a hydeout the has two tanks. Originally, I had the main tank an inch or two above the carb and the hopper tank was in line. It would get very rich and eventually die. When I moved the main tank in line with the carb and hopper tank, everything was fine. As long as the needles are set properly, it runs great! But, both tanks do need to be at the same height as the carb. If you can't change the position of the tanks, you may want to use a Perry pump. You could also be having a problem with the homemade muffler, if it isn't providing a good transition.

Good luck,
Emory Schroeter.