Supertiger 2300 Questions/Problem

Royce Dorsett rdorsett1 at triad.rr.com
Mon May 5 13:40:44 AKDT 2003

Hello all,

    I am having problems with the mid-range of my ST2300. I have replaced the carb and the ring. I use 15% Wildcat fuel. I use a 14oz. main fuel tank and a 4oz. hopper tank feed the engine. The fuel line from the hopper tank and the engine is approx. 8" and is on the center line with the engine.  The muffler is home made. Because the engine is mounted inverted, I have taken a Max header, cut it to about 3". Then it turned 90 degrees into a small expansion chamber, then out to a small tube under the plane.  If anybody has any ideas or more questions I may answer, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Royce