Supertiger 2300 Questions/Problem

wgalligan wgalligan at cnbcom.net
Mon May 5 13:57:30 AKDT 2003

I had good luck with mine but I converted it to the Perry pump/carb.  15% Ritches Brew synthetic, 17x10N APC, Macs 15cc Quite pipe, O.S. "F" plug turned 8400rpm.   You will find, depending on your tank location, that on hard push or pull that the engine will go lean on the setup you have.  BTDT with the header tank... when I would go into and outside loop the egnine would go lean at the 3/4 side of the loop.  With this setup I put on about 400 flight and still had the original bearings before the Prophecy bit the dust.  Engine still in good condition.  The original carbs had to be modified in order to work properly in the mid-range.  The dogleg slot in the barell had to be straighten out to lean out the low end.  You have to get the bottom enf as lean as possible too.

Wayne

# discussion-request at nsrca.org