Webra 145

Ann & Dave Burton burtona at bellsouth.net
Mon May 5 12:57:13 AKDT 2003

Most fuel manufactures used to use a small percent of propolene oxide as
an ignition aid (1-2%). It is very volatile and will evaporate out if a
can is left open very long.
I've been mixing my fuel for years and never used it and didn't find it
necessary.
I don't know if it's still used.

--
Click here for Free Video!!