APC props-balance

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Sun May 4 23:21:45 AKDT 2003

After smoothing the mold lines I take a single edge razor blade a scrape the backside of the heavier blade when I do find one out of balance. Normally takes very little time. From flying full scale was always taught the front of the blades shape is more important than the back side as far as efficiency is concerned.

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473
     Kb2joi - General