Dayton Contest (Was Cursed Earth)

Harry Slone hslone at woh.rr.com
Sun May 4 09:28:21 AKDT 2003

Just bring your airplane and yourself.  Somebody in attendance will probably have spares of most anything you need.  After a few contests you will know all the stuff you should have but don't...

What airplane are you flying?

Harry....

PS: We are flying off blacktop.  If you're not accustomed be sure and come early for a few flights.