Oil content for Webra 145

Lee Davis lee at piedmontmodels.com
Sun May 4 05:30:31 AKDT 2003

We tested a 16%, low viscosity oil, 2 stroke fuel for one of the fuel
suppliers.  The Webra ran OK but hotter than with a standard oil.

Unless you've got a specific reason to change stick with garden variety
fuels: Cool Power, Powermaster Mean & Green, Magnum 1, etc.

Lee Davis
Piedmont Models
http://www.piedmontmodels.com/