Sayre contest update

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Sat May 3 16:41:27 AKDT 2003

Will keep everyone posted on the NSRCA site. You can also keep up to date
by going to our web site at "aeroguidancesociety.org"
 I reported a couple weeks ago that we had lost Sayre, it is no longer an
airport, and is up for sale in parcels.
I sure hope we will have on site camping. Final details are in the works.

Terry T.

On Sun, 4 May 2003 06:26:42 -0700 "Del Rykert" <drykert at rochester.rr.com>