Webra 145

ynotrc1 ynotrc1 at netzero.net
Sat May 3 18:53:54 AKDT 2003

145 on Greaves pipe.  8500 on APC 17-10, 15% Pylon Ritchs Brew.  Is that good compared to the number you guys are running?

Also, I really am running it on more of a 3D plane.  The 17-10 makes the plane jump, not very smooth.  I would like it to trasition a little more linear.  What suggestions do yall have for a prop?

Thanks,

Tony D