4 pt roll

Don Ramsey donramsey at cox-internet.com
Sat May 3 07:16:07 AKDT 2003

I agree with Troy 100%.  It's up to you the pilot to present something to
the judge that he doesn't question.  That's true here and also with the
snap.  In the snap the pilot must present a definite break for the judge
(now that should open a can of worms).  Page 78 of the rule book, paragraph
1 under snaps, states "... the nose of the fuselage should show a definite
break from the flight path in the direction of the snap."  I read that to
mean the pilot should show the judge that definite break.

Don