Spray Guns - HVLP

Doug Bennett iflyrc at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 3 07:08:33 AKDT 2003

I have used both conventional guns and hvlp, and the hvlp is hands down my
favorite.  I just bought a new DeVilbiss SRI hvlp touch up gun and the
results are wonderful.  First this gun only need 29 psi at the inlet to
produce 10 psi at the tip.  That is optimal pressure for hvlp atomization
and must of your small shop compressors will keep up with that.   Fan
pattern is adjustabie from 6 inches to approximatly 1 inch.  Over spray is
minmal meaning most the material is going on the project.  Now I don't have
to clean up the entire garage when I'm finished, just part of it!  It really
make painting fun and a lot cleaner.