Spray Guns - HVLP

Amir Neshati amirneshati at earthlink.net
Fri May 2 10:11:56 AKDT 2003

Hi Van,

You can find it down stairs in my garage, in the little cabinet with all the
other
paint stuff......I am offering to sell mine.

Have fun,
Amir

Also, Amir, you wrote:

I've used a DeVilbiss touch-up gun and it's nice, shoots Concept paint at
around 20 psi and the automotive primers at around 40 psi...It's clean and
work perfectly.....Yours for $60 shipped with the 8 oz cup.

Where can I find this gun for $60.00 ? I'd like to give it a try.

Thanks,

Van Flowers
World Aerobatic Freestyle Championships - 2003
Logistics Coordinator
http://www.freestyle-2003.com

============# To be removed from this list, send a message to
# discussion-request at nsrca.org