4 pt roll

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Sat May 3 07:02:38 AKDT 2003

The key is it is up to you the pilot to define the roll enough so that the
judge does NOT question it.....

You can be right as rain and present hesitations that are quick with a
slower roll rate and the judge may not see the hesitations as defined as you
think they are.....Its your job as a pilot to give him something to
judge....If you open the door for a downgrade.....You will get it from some
judge.

TN