Cell Phone

Don Ramsey donramsey at cox-internet.com
Fri May 2 13:19:53 AKDT 2003

I just crashed my Aries due to some radio problem.  I've been unable to determine the problem but I had my cell phone on my belt during the flight.  I think I got a call about the time the problem started but this may not be true.  There was a discussion about this potential problem some time ago.  Does anyone remember the consensus?  I didn't pay much attention at the time because I had used the phone while flying (pretty dumb) and didn't think it mattered.

Don