Sheeting Winge/Stab

Amir Neshati amirneshati at earthlink.net
Fri May 2 00:21:05 AKDT 2003

One other option to consider is vacuum bagging....If you are using epoxy, vacuum
bagging will give you a better bond with less epoxy used....A simple setup can be
purchased for around $125. The beauty of bagging is that you don't need a strong
surface to support a couple of hundred+ pounds of weights while remaining true....
Once the vacuum is pulled, which takes about five or so minutes, you can take the
bag and hang it somewhere out of the way. About 3 psi is all you need for white 1lb.
foam..

CST sells the stuff you need....

I have a bench that can support a lot of weight while remaining true (it will even support
a Whip built plane...hehe) but I still prefer to vacuum.....

Happy sheeting,
Amir