Spray Guns - HVLP

Van - Mail List - Road Runner extra330 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri May 2 03:50:42 AKDT 2003

All,

I've been reading this thread with great interest regarding the HVLP guns. I
was taught to spray with the standard spray gun some years ago, and that is
all I have ever used. I get nice results.

I have always wanted to try the HVLP guns, but just never have. Anyone use
both, and have a preference, and why.

Also, Amir, you wrote:

I've used a DeVilbiss touch-up gun and it's nice, shoots Concept paint at
around 20 psi and the automotive primers at around 40 psi...It's clean and
work perfectly.....Yours for $60 shipped with the 8 oz cup.

Where can I find this gun for $60.00 ? I'd like to give it a try.

Thanks,

Van Flowers
World Aerobatic Freestyle Championships - 2003
Logistics Coordinator
http://www.freestyle-2003.com

# discussion-request at nsrca.org