Re two batteries, was Miracle switch failures

Tomanek, Wojtek tomanekw at saic-abingdon.com
Mon Mar 31 06:25:18 AKST 2003

It is also a point of failure, but not single, backup battery does not go
through it and you get constant voltage and if you like Li-Ion batteries you
really need it.  Diodes give isolation but nothing else.  If you have access
to high quality diodes go for it, I founded some but did not like using them
after a while.  I would not necessarily use stuff you find in Radio Shack.

It is just FYI and how I do things.
WKT