"Miracle switch" failures

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Sat Mar 29 04:25:39 AKST 2003

Wayne
Chuck is correct. Me and several of the guy's in our club are running two
parallel systems with no problems. My PW Extra 300 is running all Digital
servos, I am using two 1700 MAH NiCad 4 cell packs each with it's own HD
Futaba switch.  Each is plugged directly into the receiver. I also am using
an I4C Digital volt meter also plugged directly into the receiver. I can turn
on each system one at a time and see the voltage in that pack and also check
it under actual load when both switches are on I can check the actual voltage
drop of the system. Works good for me.
Buddy