140L and Hyde mount FS

chadnortheast at shaw.ca chadnortheast at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 28 08:48:28 AKST 2003

I have a YS 140L and a Hyde mount for sale

The engine is low time since a rebuild by YS Performace, which included new piston/ring/bearings.

I will also throw in about a half dozen pattern sized props that work well with this motor (15x12-15.5x12W APC)

As well I have a small amount of extra parts that could be used in a pinch for this engine (they are used but still work).

$410 USD shipped

Contact me at chadnortheast at shaw.ca

or by phone at 403.723.0133 or 403.531.5183

Reason for selling, I have 2 - 140DZ's and I need a third to have all the same motors for my planes!

Thanks

Chad

# discussion-request at nsrca.org