"Miracle switch" failures

JOddino JOddino at socal.rr.com
Tue Mar 25 10:26:12 AKST 2003

Hey Dean,
There are a lot of things in our radios that could be better.  The problem
is that they work awfully good so it would be difficult to sell a better one
unless the price were lower or it had some feature the present ones don't
have.  I keep thinking of some sort of stepping motor technology.  Someday.
Jim