"Miracle switch" failures

wgalligan wgalligan at cnbcom.net
Tue Mar 25 09:30:20 AKST 2003

I tested battery hooked to the switch and off the switch.  Check voltage on the input side of battery with VOM while expanded meter was hooked to output side.  IN all cases the battery was at 6.5+v. the output when checked with just the VOM was 5.97v(normal) but when I hooked up a loaded meter the voltage dropped to 4.2v when th e inout was at 6.5.
When the battery had a fresh charge the output was like 4.4v just enough to get it in the air and after a littel discharge it had to be dropping below the recievers voltage threshold.

Anyway.... off to finish building the new one.

Wayne

# discussion-request at nsrca.org