YS DZ pipe

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Mon Mar 24 06:14:31 AKST 2003

Tom,
Several years ago, I ran the Hattori #900 on the L-140 to good effect.
I put a restrictor at the exhaust, with a diameter equal to that of the #693 ( ~ 1/4").
Even so, the horsepower got better, and the bark was reduced.
I have to think the DZ will appreciate the large expansion chamber even more.
I also ran the teflon and 1/2" aluminum tube header half way into the first chamber.
The header was maybe 18" long.
Dean Pappas