PL and ZN Kits

Reeves reeves at mtaonline.net
Thu Mar 20 16:37:00 AKST 2003

Hi Troy, What did you get? I bet it was a Partner. My new Synergy arrived
direct from Belgium shipped by Fed-Ex. The box must have been crushed in at
least 6 inches. The fuse is unrepairable. Boy was that disappointing. Anyone
else having problems with shipping damage? Short of driving to Belgium and
picking it up how are you insuring your new expensive kit will arrive in
good shape? Reeves.