Focus Canopy Painting

GeorgeF. av8tor at flash.net
Thu Mar 20 06:03:45 AKST 2003

I've painted the inside of canopies pure black (not tinted) and never had
one melt or deform in anyway.  I use to take black Sig Dope and brush the
inside of the canopy.  From the outside of the canopy it shines as if it
were molded black and brush marks wouldn't show as the outside clear
plastic acted as a clearcoat without the mess....

George

# discussion-request at nsrca.org