MK elevator misalignment (part 2)

Nedim Bek nedimbek at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 19 18:00:34 AKST 2003

Dave,
I had the same problem with my MK belcrank that I had bought last year. It also had a slop in the movement.The fix I applied is similar just ca bonding a carbon strip on the flats and reshaping.
BTW, I am expecting samples of a similar but different brand bb elev belcrank (a local brand look-alike model). I will let you know about their quality and possible availability of these ones when I receive the samples.
Nedim