MK elevator misalignment (part 2)

David Harmon k6xyz at attbi.com
Wed Mar 19 11:25:43 AKST 2003

Several years ago I had a similar problem with an all black plastic unit
as shown in the linked picture(s) as well as being 'loose' i.e. each
side could be moved independently of the other enough to cause a trim
problem even with the bolt as tight as I dared.
I didn't mess around....I returned the unit to Central Hobbys after
explaining the problem to Al. The unit he sent has RED instead of black
plastic arms and it has been fine.

Dave NSRCA 586