Pattern-worthy Vehicles

Anne & Xavier xavier.mouraux at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 19 16:18:59 AKST 2003

I have put a 2+2 Nova in my Miata after removing the right hand seat.
The stabs were removed as well as the gear and the prop but I think it could
fit with only the stabs removed. The TX, fuel and tool box fit in the trunk.
I may do it more often this summer to get to the field without my trailer.

Xavier