Focus Canopy Painting

Bill Carpenter bcarpenter at greenvilleisp.net
Wed Mar 19 14:29:00 AKST 2003

Bill,

Don't paint the canopy black unless you don't mind having it melt in the
sun.  If you leave it clear, the sun will "greenhouse" inside and wrinkle
the floor covering, making it look awful.  I tried painting my ARF canopy a
pewter color.  It's a light color, doesn't clash with the ARF colors, and
the paint itself doesn't weigh as much as something like silver.  I trimmed
the canopy with white striping tape and it looks great.

Bill