Peach Pattern Classic

Emory Schroeter emorydmd at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 11 16:25:39 AKST 2003

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to post this reminder that the Peach Pattern Classic is coming up at the end of this month (March 29th-30th, Andersonville, GA). Information about the contest and location can be found at this web address...

http://www.flyinggriffins.org/PatternContest/index.html

I have called the local hotels and some of them are full. Here are the ones that still have rooms available. Both are in Americus, GA...

Ramada Inn- (229)924-4431  $55  They have about 40 rooms as of today.
Holiday Inn Express- (229)928-5400  $58.95  They have about 17 rooms.

Hope to see you there,
Emory Schroeter, CD.