Cline Regulator fuel line plumbing

John Contreras jacontrera at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 4 16:29:42 AKST 2003

Hi,
  What prop are you using with your setup? and what pipe length did you
use? and did you use Cline regulator when breaking in engine?
I'm about ready to finish my plane with same engine and pipe and would
appreciate your input, thanks, John Contreras

--- John  Contreras
--- jacontrera at earthlink.net
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org