ALL DISTRICT 3 CD'S and ALL CONTESTANTS

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Tue Mar 4 16:21:43 AKST 2003

Gentlemen and Ladies,

This coming weekend starts our contest season for 2003, in Ocala, Florida. I
wanted to take a moment and wish every one a hassle free and fun filled
season of Pattern Flying.

For the CD's, it is my hope that all your contests run smoothly with minimal
complaints. For the contestants, I wish that all your planes trim out
perfectly, your engines run smoothly, and your radios never lose their RF
link. As far as you being connected to your flights, that's just a matter of
practice and patience.

A quick reminder to all CD's: I am asking that a 5$ rebate be given to all
NSRCA members, for those contests that charge admission. We have at least one
contest that does not charge admission, hence the qualifier. This is strictly
a request, and depends entirely on your own individual club circumstances.

We started this program late last year (I didn't think of it until around
Nats time),  with only a couple CD's participating, and honestly it worked
without any problems. The respective clubs really never missed the extra
income, since it was never there in the first place.

Should you decide to rebate the registration fee a little, please remember to
advertise it on your contest fliers

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US AND GOOD FLYING!!

Matt Kebabjian

District 3 VP