Kangke F3A/90

Bill Carpenter bcarpenter at greenvilleisp.net
Mon Mar 3 19:04:18 AKST 2003

I had one of these puppies for a while and it weighed in at a full 9 lbs.
dry.  I used a piped YS .61 LSRE engine and it had plenty of power - could
even do a full roll in a vertical up line.  BUT, it was too heavy for the
size of the wing.  If it was at the advertised weight it might have been a
good flyer, but there's no way to reduce the weight, so I got rid of it.

Good Luck, Bill