Wright Flyer off subject

phelps15 at comcast.net phelps15 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 3 16:38:12 AKST 2003

Dave:
I completed the same project for my daughter a number of years ago using 1/8" x 4" balsa, some wire clothes hangars, pictures as a guide, and a whole lot of patience!  It's really pretty simple to "copy", and we used thread/ca to hold it all together.  15 years later, it still hangs in my shop!
Good Luck!
Bill