YS 63 FZ

Adam Glatt adam.g at sasktel.net
Sun Mar 2 20:29:36 AKST 2003

I can't really offer more than what has already been said by others, but just thought I would offer my experience on YS63s in general.  On slow flying 3D planes with fat wings I use either a 12x4W or 13x4W on my YS63.  The 13x4W is a touch too much prop for it, and the 12x4W is too little.  The 12 revs high and makes lots of noise and reacts extremely fast (great for vertical hovering near the ground), and the 13 is much quieter and has a touch more flat-out power, but reacts slower.