Futaba radios and receivers for sale

Bjorn Lehnardt blehnardt at att.net
Sat Jun 28 19:15:08 AKDT 2003

The following message is being forwarded to this list for Dick Hanson.
Please contact him directly if interested.
dhmodels at concentric.net
801-261-1492

I am selling two, Futaba  9z  tx and five  multi freq  rx which were
used with them
theyare all  the  dial a  frequency setups and each tx has  a compac
 module - -one tx is the latest vintage -the other is a few years old
but both are in first class shape -as are the modules . Modules  are
negotiable with either  TX
 I fly only  JR and these are  systems which belonged to my  friend and
model  associate  Bob Gustin -who recently passed away.
I think a fair price is  $675 for each  tx and a module set -one module
is unused -none are damaged and all tune up repair  (?)work has been
done over the years by Radio South.
Please contact me directly  regarding  your interest .
 No trades

Dick Hanson
dhmodels at concentric.net
801-261-1492