intermediate 402 rolling suggestions

wgalligan wgalligan at cnbcom.net
Thu Jun 26 13:54:20 AKDT 2003

I have seen some people go through the two rolls(and 3 rolls of past) on
what seems like super high rates.  No on in the right ability could time the
blips of corretion very good at the rates they roll.  Go to a slower rate
till it is easy to control the inputs.  Slower rolls present better in my
opinion and presentaion is the #2 criterion in the judging of manuvers.  You
have a much more time in the box now then when we had to do threee rolls so
slow it down it try it from there.

Wayne G.