POWER - IF THEY BUILD IT-WE WILL BUY IT ??

Jerry Budd jbudd at QNET.COM
Tue Jun 24 06:29:43 AKDT 2003

Umm, that would be me.  I've been running the new Webra 160 for about
a month now, and I flew it in Masters at the Fresno contest this past
weekend.  I'll post some technical performance info on it in a couple
of days but I can tell you that it's the most powerful motor I've
ever seen installed in a pattern plane but with the handling
qualities and throttle characteristics of a good sport 40 with a
muffler (I'm using the MC carb).

When I fly it I keep thinking it's kinda like "C/L stunt but without
the wires".  Very smooth and effortless.

Jerry