It was lonely out here

Weimer, Claude cweimer at wilkinson-mfg.com
Tue Jun 24 06:05:59 AKDT 2003

I would have gone to your contest but the weekend after the KC contest is difficult for me to do.  If you can schedule your contest a couple of weeks before or after the KC contest three of us from Omaha will make it. We were planning to go to that contest until we saw the date.

Claude Weimer
NSRCA 946
AMA 364965