Michigan Signal Seeker's contest this weekend

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 06:03:26 AKDT 2003

For any of you coming in on Friday for the Michigan Signal Seeker's contest this weekend, a couple of things you need to be aware of:

No flying alone.

No flying before 10:00AM.  There should be some club members there in the morning, just introduce yourself, explain why you are there, and all should be fine.

I will be at the field by Noon on Friday, I will have clothespins for frequency control. The box and center lines will be ready for Friday practice.

The centering requirement for takeoffs and landings will be waived since the landing area is relatively small with no runoff.

Contact me if you have any questions.   Hope to see you there.

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com